Privacy and Personal Information Collected
Bebitza is committed to ensuring the privacy and security of all personal information collected for the purpose of processing orders. Bebitza respects the privacy of its customers and the recipients of our products and complies with the National Privacy Principles (Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000).
- When you place an order with Bebitza or register with us, we will ask for your personal contact details. If you are purchasing a product on behalf of, or as a gift for another person, provide your own contact details and not those for the person for whom you are making the purchase.
- Bebitza does not store customers’ credit card details ever. We use the security technology of our transaction partners at eWAY and PayPal to encrypt and protect your transaction and credit card details.
- Bebitza protects all personal information we gather.
- Any personal information submitted to the website or in other ways is treated as confidential and stored according to Australian data storage standards and in line with current regulations.
- There are certain personal details that you are required to submit in order for your purchase to be successfully processed and delivered. If you prefer not to submit these details, we may not be able to process your order via our online store.
- Like many other websites, we receive “cookies” that automatically store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. This information is used for fraud prevention or to measure website activity.
- Under no circumstances will your personal information be sold, rented or leased to a third party. Your name and address will only be provided to couriers to ship products.
- Persons under 18 years old should not use the bebitza.com online order system without the consent or involvement of a parent or guardian.
- To ensure that your order is processed correctly, we may need to contact you to confirm or verify details. This contact will be made during business hours Monday through Friday.