At Bebitza, we believe that your baby’s first three months, also known as the fourth trimester, are an incredibly important time to develop the closest bond that you can. It’s the time when you and your baby need to be close to each other; your touch helps to heal and comfort your little one and give them the extra nourishment that they need to grow and develop.Read More
Chic Nursing Covers for Modern Mums
It’s the small things that matter at this age; the world is so new and unfamiliar for your little one, and it’s you that they rely on to make things feel safe and secure. At Bebitza, we specifically designed our nursing covers so that they are comfortable to wear and make your baby feel warm and safe.
Parenting is undoubtedly one of the most amazing gifts in the world, but it is not an easy one. Without a doubt, having a baby is absolutely rewarding, but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t challenging too. That’s why we designed our fashionable nursing covers to simplify the journey of parenthood and let you enjoy the ride.
Our nursing cover range in Australia
Our fashionable nursing covers were the first items in our product range and are still one of the most popular items with mums that we sell. Our nursing covers aren’t just the run of the mill cloths, however, and we have spent many years designing a unique and comfortable product that mums all over the world love.
Some of the benefits of our nursing covers include:
• Women empowerment: Breastfeeding in public is still for some reason a stigmatised issue that many women struggle with. We understand that nursing in front of a bunch of strangers can be very intimidating for mothers and that’s why we love our covers. They allow our customers the perfect privacy that they need to breastfeed their babies on the go without having to deal with stares and empower them to feel comfortable wherever they breastfeed.
• Versatility: One of the aspects that set our breastfeeding covers apart is their versatility to morph into much more than a simple cover. Once you’re done feeding your little one, you can turn it into a pram cover or wear it as a really cool cardigan, shawl or scarf.
• Variety: We know that every woman is different and that they each have their own preferences. We are also aware of how the temperature and the seasons affect what kind of cover mums will need; we offer a variety of different coloured nursing covers that come in a number of different comfortable textiles to suit every environment.
• Fashionable: One of the biggest things that new mums struggle with is feeling fashionable and sexy again after the birth, and so we wanted to steer clear of the frumpy nursing covers that we so often see. Our shawl inspired covers aren’t just comfortable and light, but they’re also chic. They give mums the opportunity to feel fashionable in a time when they need it most.
Our baby nursing cover products
We offer a variety of different nursing covers that have been developed to suit any occasion or environment:
• Modal nursing covers: The modal nursing cover is incredibly breathable and helps to keep mum and baby fresh and cool in warmer temperatures. These lightweight, delicate covers are soft and resistant to shrinking and fading.
• Textured knit nursing covers: When it comes to keeping warm while nursing, the best choice is undoubtedly our textured knit nursing covers that are cosy and warm – keeping mum and baby snug in the winter months or air-conditioned rooms.
• Cotton nursing covers: Our 100% cotton material covers are perfect for the hot summer months or mums that live in hot climates. The cotton is delicate and soft and only improves with every wash.
If you’d like to know more about our amazing nursing covers or anything else in our range of baby and mum essentials, then head on over to our contact page and get in touch. We can’t wait to be a part of your parenting journey.
Bebitza are an Australian owned and operated company specialising in breastfeeding covers, fashionable nursing covers, full coverage nursing covers & baby swaddles. Contact us for more information on any of our baby products.Read Less